Smokey Bones is introducing a new summer menu that sizzles with a bone-in pork porterhouse, Southern Sampler platter with three types of meat (a charcuterie) , a BLT with a full pound of bacon (yep, that’s right), and Fritos Chili Pie. With Smokey Bones’ 62 locations in 16 states, you’ll be able to delight in the new menu (did we mention there’s a Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich?) whether you are cooling off at the lake or taking a dip at the beach. And, if you’re home, give yourself a break from cooking and treat yourself with Smokey Bones’ classic menu items or try the new ones.
“We are always looking for ways to offer our customers new and exciting menu options,” says CEO James O’Reilly. “As Masters of Meat, we focus on delivering those crave worthy, creative and high quality dishes that our guests expect from us. Let’s face it: Meat Is What We Do. And, we do it better than anyone else.”
Guests can build a meal from start to finish choosing from a dozen new menu items – everything from sweet to spicy. The new menu hits Smokey Bones 62 restaurants beginning on this week and includes:
- Pork Porterhouse – A 12 oz. chargrilled pork porterhouse topped with a peach chutney and served with choice of two regular sides. Available served two ways: seasoned with garlic and herbs or glazed with Bulleit Bourbon and brown sugar. $18.99.
- Southern Sampler – A Southern Charcuterie with candied bacon, smoked sausage, pork belly burnt ends, and green chile pimento cheese dip served with a pile of house made barbecue potato chips. $19.99
- One Pound BLT – A full pound of hardwood smoked bacon with vine ripened tomatoes and leaf lettuce served on thick cut bread with garlic herb mayo. Served with choice of one regular side. $19.99
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich – Southern style breaded chicken breast tossed in buffalo sauce and topped with chunky blue cheese dressing and garnished with lettuce, tomato, and onion. $12.99. (Smokey Bones may be creating the chicken sandwich wars in the casual dining segment.)
- Brisket Chili – Classic chili with smoked brisket, pinto beans, peppers, onions, and tomatoes topped with cheddar jack cheese, onions, sour cream, and green onions. $5.99 cup or starting at $6.99 for a bowl
- Fritos Chili Pie – A Southwest BBQ staple using Fritos corn chips topped with smoked brisket chili, cheddar jack cheese, onions, pickled jalapenos, sour cream, and onions. $9.99
- Chargrilled Street Corn – Chargrilled corn with peppers, onions, cilantro, cheese, spices, and a hint of lime. Available as a premium side for $3.89* or shareable side for $6.99. Pricing may vary by location.
- Good Seed Veggie Burger – A veggie patty packed with super foods of chia and hemp seeds, sprouted grains, and spices and served Falafel style with lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, and topped with garlic mayo and a touch of sriracha. $12.99
- Cornbread Strawberry Shortcake – Sweet baked cornbread with fresh strawberries and syrup topped with whipped cream and served in a mason jar. $7.99
- Bulleit The Old Fashioned Way – Bulleit Bourbon, orange and aromatic bitters, fresh orange peel, and Filthy Black Cherry. $9.75
- Southern Twisted Lemonade – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea, and a splash of Sprite. $6.50
- Cucumber Citrus Smash – Hendrick’s gin, St-Germain Elderflower liqueur, citrus sour, fresh cucumber, and club soda. $9.75
“Our chef has knocked it out of the park this summer with new menu items that can be savored alone or shared with the table,” says O’Reilly. “We invite guests to beat the heat this summer and join us for a cool cocktail, such as our new Southern Twisted Lemonade, Sweet Heat Margarita, Cucumber Citrus Smash and The Skewball, hot barbecue and our well-known friendly hospitality.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.