With the start of the holiday season, Smokey Bones is gifting its guests a new seasonal menu packed with hearty comfort foods and rich flavors to keep warm and satisfied during the cold winter months. The menu is filled with holiday favorites like house smoked brisket, low and slow smoked meatloaf, and Smokey Bones’ spin on green bean casserole. Add a Chat-a-nog cocktail or a slice of caramel apple cheesecake to top off the meal.
The new menu items debut at the end of October and include:
- Asian Not-chos – Crisp, seasoned pork rinds topped with pulled pork, Korean-style barbecue sauce, spicy mayo, and crispy onions, garnished with fresh basil, cilantro, and green onions. $14.99
- Brisket Stuffed Grilled Cheese – Housemade chopped brisket served on thick-sliced bread with cheddar, jack and American cheese with a side of tomato bisque for dipping. Served with choice of one regular side. $15.99
- Meatloaf Sandwich – Low and Slow smoked meatloaf served on griddled ciabatta bread, topped with onion tanglers and served with housemade red wine demi-glace for dipping. Served with choice of one regular side. $13.99
- Meatloaf – All beef smoked meatloaf with sautéed onion, bell pepper, and garlic, along with bread crumbs, herbs and spices, and topped with red wine demi-glace and crispy onions. Served with choice of two regular sides. $18.99
- Pork Porterhouse with Bourbon Apples – 12 oz. pork porterhouse seasoned with herbs and garlic, chargrilled and served with bourbon apples, demi-glace, and choice of two regular sides. $19.99
- Pork Shank Over Mash – Slow braised Duroc pork shank, served over mashed potatoes, topped with demi-glace and crispy onion, and choice of one regular side. $32.99
- Beef Rib – Slow smoked and ultra-tender 2 lb. giant beef rib, served with sweet and smoky potato wedges, red wine demi-glace, housemade chimichurri, garlic bread, and choice of one regular side. $42.99
- Green Beans – Fresh cut green beans simply seasoned with butter, kosher salt, and black pepper. $2.99 (regular) or $5.99 (sharable)
- Green Bean Casserole – Smokey Bones’ spin on the classic green bean casserole, made with French cut green beans in a four-cheese sauce, topped with crispy onions. $3.99 (premium side) or $7.99 (shareable)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake – Rich and creamy cheesecake with a honey graham cracker crust, topped with cinnamon apples and caramel drizzle. $8.99
- Chimney Sweeper – Southern Comfort, Johnnie Walker Red, Sweet Vermouth, Fireball Whisky, bitters, and Luxardo Cherry. $10
- Chatanog – RumChata, Kraken Black Spiced Rum, and Coco Real. $10
- Holiday Cider – Wild Turkey, Grand Marnier, apple juice, fresh lemon, and ginger beer. $10
“At Smokey Bones, our seasonal menu has meaty comfort foods and holiday flavors that hit all the right notes,” says CEO James O’Reilly. “Whether you’re stopping by for a cocktail and appetizer or a holiday get-together with friends, family or co-workers, our staff is ready to welcome you to our table as you celebrate the holiday season.”
Smokey Bones is available for dine-in and online ordering for curbside pick-up or direct delivery from its restaurants.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.