The new Smokey Bones Chicago ghost kitchen is now open and offering a variety of food and delivery offers for Chicagoans who want to try Smokey Bones’ menu of award-winning barbecue.
Included are its famous slow-smoked ribs and pulled pork, wings, burgers, grilled salmon, and salads. Added to the menu and only available in Chicago is a wedge salad of iceberg lettuce, diced tomatoes, chopped red onion, green onions, crumbled blue cheese, bacon pieces, and blue cheese dressing. Chicken or salmon can be added. Also new for Chicago only is the Idaho Burnt Ends—potato ends topped with cheddar jack cheese, bacon, chipotle mayo, sweet barbecue glaze, and green onions.
Starting now, the following offers are available for delivery:
- Kitchen United: $5 off $10+ on https://order.kitchenunited.com/chicago/menu/smokey-bones Plus free delivery. Valid one-time only thru May 31. Use code: SMOKEY5
- DoorDash: $0 delivery on minimum purchase of $15+ (new guests only) thru May 31.
- Uber Eats: Free delivery on minimum purchase of $20+ (new guests only) thru May 31.
- Grub Hub:
- Free Delivery on your first Grubhub/Smokey Bones order. Valid thru June 30 use code SBFREE.
- $10 off $30 ALL guests, all day. Valid thru May 31. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- EZ Cater:
- $10 off $50 M-F (first-time guests only). Use code: online10
- $25 off $100 M-F (first-time guests only). Use code: spring25
“Our ghost kitchen launch in Chicago has been going very well in the short period of time we’ve been open,” said CEO James O’Reilly. “We are excited to introduce more Chicagoans to our menu and hope they take advantage of the delivery offers available.”
The Chicago kitchen is staffed with Smokey Bones pitmasters and is located inside Kitchen United Mix at 831 N. Sedgwick St. Curbside pickup is available.
Later this summer, Smokey Bones will also be using the facility to offer more choices through its two virtual kitchen sub-brands, The Burger Experience and The Wing Experience. The virtual restaurants feature Smokey Bones’ top selling burgers and wings with unique recipes curated specifically for the two brands. The Wing Experience will offer three new sauces not available at Smokey Bones—Maple Bacon, Peach Bourbon and The Experienced Wings, for those guest who like it hot.
The new ghost and soon-to-open virtual kitchens allow the restaurant to offer its menu to more guest and it provides Smokey Bones an opportunity to introduce its brand to a new market before making a bigger, long-term investment.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.