Beginning May 1 and the start of National BBQ Month, Smoked Burgers & BBQ at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace will become the first restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip to serve All-You-Can-Eat BBQ available every day starting at 11:30 a.m.
Priced at $49 per person, the menu includes:
- Beef Sliders: Angus beef rubbed with a special house spice mix, smoked house ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and cheddar cheese served on a Hawaiian roll.
- Smoked Chicken Wings: Six smoked chicken wings served plain or buffalo style tossed in signature BBQ sauce.
- Louisiana Hot Link Sausage: Grilled split pork hot links slathered in a signature BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- BBQ Pork: Pulled pork shoulder slathered in a signature spice blend and mustard BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- BBQ Chicken: Pulled chicken slathered with a signature spice blend and tangy BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- St. Louis Ribs: Tossed in signature smoked spices and BBQ sauce served with a biscuit.
- Sides: Mesquite Fries; Sweet Potato Fries; Truffle Mac ‘n Cheese; Potato Salad; Cole Slaw and Baked Beans.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.