Recognized for its chef-inspired, made-from-scratch American cuisine and beverage, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern is celebrating spring with the introduction of new menu items. Menu items will launch April 29 across all 23 restaurant locations.
“At Rusty Bucket, we are continuously introducing new, innovative menu items to provide an extraordinary dining experience to our guests,” says Gary Callicoat, president, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern. “Many of the new additions, such as the ‘Cheese Blanket’ Nachos and Death by Chocolate Cake are a direct response to interest and feedback we’ve received from our raving fans.”
Rusty Bucket is introducing the following new items, which are available starting today:
- “Cheese Blanket” Nachos: loaded with melted pepper jack and cheddar cheese, seasoned ground beef, and braised black beans then covered with Rusty Bucket’s signature “cheese blanket.” Served with pico de gallo, jalapenos, sour cream, and scallions.
- Chilaquiles (available during weekend brunch): fresh corn tortillas baked with salsa verde and pepper jack cheese; topped with braised black beans, ranchero sauce, sour cream, and two sunny-side up eggs.
- Death by Chocolate Cake: triple-decker chocolate sheet cake layered with chocolate buttercream icing and a luscious chocolate ganache... a chocoholics dream—served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Updates to a few Rusty Bucket favorites have also been implemented, including the recipe for the Sticky Bun Bread Pudding providing a lighter and more decadent flavor, and re-plating the popular Chicken and Waffles.
New beverage options also are now available at all locations and include:
- Create Your Own Lemonade or Iced Tea: Add fresh smashed blueberries, blackberries, raspberry, or strawberry puree.
- Housemade Fresh Cold Brewed Coffee: Delicious house brewed cold press coffee. A great option for lunch, dessert, or anytime.
Rusty Bucket also recently announced it is now offering two exclusive bourbons, Woodford Reserve Personal Selection Gary’s Blend No. 14 and Old Forester Single Barrel. The Rusty Bucket leadership team visited the Woodford Reserve distillery and the Old Forester distillery to create custom blend bourbon barrels that are exclusively served at Rusty Bucket locations in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Colorado, and Florida.
Rusty Bucket is an ideal neighborhood gathering place to enjoy happy hour or a night out with friends and family. Happy hour is available Monday-Friday from 3-6 p.m. In addition to its daily drink features, which includes Whiskey Wednesday, the Bucket offers $1 off all beer, wine and cocktails. Guests can also enjoy half-priced artisan pizzas and appetizers and $5 Juicy Lucy Burgers.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.