Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern recently recognized three restaurants and seven associates for their outstanding performances in 2018. The awards were presented at the company’s annual Leadership Conference held in Columbus, Ohio.
“The success Rusty Bucket has experienced company-wide this year is absolutely incredible,” says Gary Callicoat, president, Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern. “We are immensely proud of our associates and the leadership and commitment they have exhibited, which will truly pave the way for our future.”
Awards were presented to Rusty Bucket restaurants as well as outstanding associates.
2018 Rusty Bucket Restaurant Awards
Rusty Bucket Annual Coat Drive Award: Rusty Bucket’s Northville Park Place, in Michigan, received the company’s Annual Coat Drive Award. This award is presented to the restaurant that collects the largest number of coat donations for the company’s annual coat drive, which ran from November 6, 2017, through February 1, 2018 across all locations and benefits the Salvation Army.
Streetfighter Award: Rusty Bucket in Bingham Farms, MI, was honored with the Streetfighter Award, which recognizes the restaurant that is most active and engaged in their local community. The Bingham Farms restaurant was recognized for their community marketing efforts and successful Dine ‘n Donate fundraiser events.
Store of the Year Award: Rusty Bucket in Dublin, OH, was named Store of the Year. The Dublin location is led by General Manager Justin Smith and Executive Chef Greg Roy.
2018 Rusty Bucket Leadership Awards
- Executive Chef of the Year: Michael Coleman was named Rusty Bucket’s Executive Chef of the Year. Coleman is the executive chef for the Westerville, OH, restaurant location.
- General Manager of the Year: Sep Adams was named Rusty Bucket’s General Manager of the Year. Adams is the general manager for the Hilliard, OH, restaurant location.
- Rising Star Award: Kristen Swenson was named Rusty Bucket’s Rising Star. Swenson is Rusty Bucket Solon’s dining room manager.
- Sous Chef of the Year: Janay Clark was named Sous Chef of the Year. Clark is the sous chef at Rusty Bucket Dublin.
- Dining Room Manager of the Year: Brendan Celiberti was named Dining Room Manager of the Year. Celiberti is the dining room manager at the Clintonville, OH, restaurant location.
- Most Improved Award: Rusty Bucket General Manager Trisha Houser in Sarasota, FL, was named the Most Improved Manager. Under Houser’s leadership, the restaurant team has seen a large improvement in sales and guest satisfaction.
- Bucket Life Award: This year’s Bucket Life Award was presented to Jeff Irwin, Rusty Bucket’s beverage trainer. Irwin consistently lives and breathes the Rusty Bucket culture and is known for his delicious cocktails and commitment to providing guests with a fresh, made-from-scratch beverage program.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.