ServiceChannel, the leading facilities services management platform, today announced that Ruby Tuesday, Inc. has chosen its technology to streamline facilities management across its 750 locations throughout the United States.
Danny Koontz, director of Facilities Management for Ruby Tuesday says, “We were looking for a technology platform that would enable us to select our own facility maintenance vendors and directly manage both the quality and cost of service. The ServiceChannel platform provides easy-to-use tools, and many of our 1,500 plus contractors already utilize ServiceChannel.”
ServiceChannel provides a Web-based suite of software products that allow facilities professionals and commercial contractors to directly communicate, collaborate, and control costs. The partnership with ServiceChannel will enable the Ruby Tuesday Facilities Department to:
- Streamline the management of service requests, work orders, invoicing, and payment
- Retain direct control over finding and managing quality contractors in a wide range of trades
- Increase visibility across all 750 locations to reduce repair and maintenance spend without impacting service quality
- Access to Fixxbook, ServiceChannel’s rich database of qualified commercial contractors
- Allow restaurant managers to focus on serving guests rather than dealing with facility issues
“I am proud that Ruby Tuesday chose ServiceChannel,” says Steven Gottfried, founder and CEO of ServiceChannel. “ServiceChannel focuses on delivering the right mix of tools to help facilities managers and their contractors work together more efficiently. We are dedicated to this partnership with Ruby Tuesday and I am certain that together we will drive significant cost reduction without sacrificing service quality.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.