Ruby Slipper Restaurant Group announces a new seasonal summer menu. Beginning Tuesday, May 30, guests can enjoy seasonal favorites like the Very Berry French Toast as well as the refreshing Sparkling Sunrise mocktail and more through August 27.
The full summer menu includes:
- Seasonal Beignets - New Orleans-style beignets with a mixed berry cheesecake topped with triple berry coulis, whipped cream, sweet biscuit crunch, fresh strawberry and powdered sugar.
- Shrimp Cortez - Griddled corn cakes loaded with roasted corn, bell peppers, and sweet onions served over a bed of spinach, poached eggs, and topped with our award winning Cortez cream Sauce made with Gulf shrimp, artichokes, tasso, corn and peppers.
- Very Berry Stuffed French Toast - Brioche French Toast stuffed with mixed berry cheesecake topped with a triple berry coulis, whipped cream, sweet biscuit crunch, fresh strawberry and powdered sugar.
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes - Sweet Cream pancakes with fresh pineapples, cinnamon-butter and brown sugar, topped with Whiskey cream sauce, whipped cream, fresh pineapples, maraschino cherry and powdered sugar.
A seasonal mocktail includes:
- Sparkling Sunrise - Muddled fresh pineapples and juice, Angostura aromatic bitters, orange juice, Monin Ruby red grapefruit syrup, topped with Perrier Sparkling water and maraschino cherry juice. Make it Boozy with Pueblo Viejo or Corazon Blanco Tequila!
And don’t forget about Ruby’s famous mimosa flight:
- Mimosa Flight - Sparkling wine paired with Blueberry Lavender, Watermelon Pomegranate, Pineapple Peach Bellini, Blue Orange
The menu is available starting May 30 through August 27, 2023. Menu specials vary in Tennessee.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.