- 1.5 ounce Angostura 5 Yr. Rum
- .5 ounce elderflower liqueur
- .5 ounce fresh lemon juice
- .5 ounce raw ginger syrup
The Room Key served at the Angostura events and was one of the competition recipes from the challenge winner, Yani Frye, of Detroit’s The Sugar House.
- Prepare raw juiced strained ginger juice to raw sugar at a 1:1 ratio by weight. Heat, Stir, Cool.
- Combine ingredients in cocktail shaker, shake.
- Strain and pour into tall glass with ice spear.
- Top with soda. Garnish with Angostura aromatic bitters.