Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery – the restaurant known for its made-from-scratch food and handcrafted, tank to table beers – is giving back to those that risk their lives to keep our local communities safe with the debut of its Fire Chief Ale.
From February 11 through March 22, Rock Bottom will offer its Fire Chief Ale – a crimson-colored beer crafted exclusively by each location’s brewer. Rock Bottom will donate 25 cents from each Fire Chief Ale sold to a charity of choice selected by local firefighters.
Rock Bottom will cheers to the brew’s debut at each location with a special tapping party. During each party, the acclaimed restaurant and brewery will donate 15 percent of food sales to the local fire department.
For a limited time, guests can devour any of these delectable spiced up items, hand-crafted to pair deliciously with Fire Chief Ale:
- Firecracker Shrimp – Crispy shrimp tossed in an explosive house-made Firecracker sauce.
- Fire Chief Chili – House-made chili made with Fire Chief Ale, steak, ground beef, tomatoes, onions, poblano and chipotle peppers. Topped with cheddar and Pepper Jack cheeses, Mexican cream, red onions, tortilla strips and jalapeno rings.
- Rockin’ Red Hummus – Roasted red peppers and sunflower seeds. Served with chile de arbol sauce, house-made bread and veggies.
- Fireman’s Double Stack Burger – Double patty burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese, guacamole, pickled jalapenos, pickled red onion, lettuce, chile de arbol sauce and chipotle mayo. Served with choice of side.
- Fire Chief Chili Cheeseburger – Chipotle mayo, jalapenos, Cheddar cheese, Fire Chief Chili and fried onion strings. Served with choice of side.
- Honey Sriracha Shrimp Salad – Crispy shrimp tossed in a honey sriracha glaze, mixed greens, bacon, cucumbers, blue cheese crumbles, sunflower seeds and cilantro lime ranch.
- Texas Fire Ribeye – Sizzlin’ 12-ounce ribeye seasoned with crazy pepper and topped with smokin’ jalapeno butter. Served with choice of two sides.
- Lemon Salmon – Blackened Atlantic Salmon topped with chimichurri sauce, green onions, cilantro lime rice and fresh shaved lemon. Served with garlic green beans.
- Kolsch-Battered Fish & Chips – Kolsch-battered Cod, fries, apple coleslaw and house-made Cajun remoulade.
- Jambalaya – Blackened shrimp and chicken, andouille sausage, house-made jambalaya sauce, rockin’ red rice and green onions.
- Cookie Dough Cookie Sandwich – Giant chocolate chip cookie dough sandwich topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate shavings.
“We are always eager and proud to support our local communities by giving back,” says Director of Marketing Ashley Montgomery. “Firefighters put their lives on the line to keep us safe, and Fire Chief Ale is a delicious way to commemorate their bravery. We are proud to have been partnering with local fire departments since 1991. To date, we’ve donated more than $2.2 million to local fire departments and their charities, and we look forward to contributing again this year. We hope everyone will come out and join us in celebrating those who work so diligently to take care of our communities.”
Fire Chief Ale will only be available through March 22.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.