Whether you’re a business that’s been rapidly responding during the coronavirus crisis (such as a grocery store), or you’re getting back to business during the reopening phases (e.g., restaurants, hotels, gyms, retailers), your biggest concern is keeping employees and customers safe in our new, post-COVID world. RizePoint is helping companies get back to business safely.
As every business implements new policies — whether that’s one-way traffic in grocery store aisles or the addition of plastic partitions between cardio equipment at the gym — RizePoint’s digital solutions, mobile app, and training resources are helping companies maximize safety and compliance.
Companies that train their employees, implement safety protocols per the CDC guidelines, audit or assess regularly, track compliance, and take necessary corrective actions will help keep their employees, customers, and businesses safe and healthy in our “new normal.” These critical steps can all be managed using RizePoint’s training resources and easy auditing mobile app with complete data oversight.
- A robust, user-friendly mobile app that helps companies across all industries train, audit, and issue feedback reports.
- A new “Back-to-Business Bundle” that includes expert-created training modules for managers and other PICs (persons in charge), as well as informative training videos for employees.
- Critical reporting data that’s easy to view across the enterprise and/or by specific unit or area, providing key insights, such as compliance and hotspot indicators.
- Information written in industry-specific language that considers the specific challenges your industry faces as you work to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- Resources that interpret the latest government recommendations and are updated regularly to reflect new guidelines.
- Tools, training materials, and other solutions created by best-in-class experts — RizePoint has 22 years of experience, and has partnered with Savvy Food Safety, a training and safety leader.
Organizations across all industries must use effective, solutions-focused digital tools to better manage our new reality as we all implement new protocols, train staff, audit operations, assess data, ensure compliance, and take on-the-spot and long-term corrective actions, as necessary. RizePoint is a game-changer in helping businesses accomplish these critical items.
RizePoint, headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, offers a quality management software solution that helps companies keep brand promises through their quality, safety, and compliance efforts. Customers gather better data, see necessary actions earlier, and act faster to correct issues before they become costly liabilities. The company serves the food, hospitality, and retail industries with a robust mobile auditing tool and a cloud-based platform that automates quality management systems and supplier quality management programs. RizePoint works with the most prestigious brands in the world, including Starbucks, McDonald’s, L Brands, and Marriott, supporting them on a variety of safety and compliance activities.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.