- 3⁄4 ounce Fragolí Toschi
- 1 1⁄2 ounce Berry-flavored Vodka infused with Rhubarb
- 1 ounce Fresh Lime-based Sweet ‘n Sour
- 1 Barspoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Whole Strawberries sliced
Rhubarb has a sour flavor that plays well with other fruits. It is commonly seen in rhubarb pie, providing a tangy flavor to desserts. In the Ridotto Cocktail, the rhubarb again lends a tang to balance out the strawberry sweetness.
- Muddle the sliced strawberries in a mixing glass.
- Add rest of ingredients and shake with ice.
- Double strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish: Fresh basil leaf.