Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is serving the sizzle this summer, bringing steakhouse flavors to their restaurants with their new Steakhouse Summer menu. The limited-time items put a Red Robin twist on familiar steakhouse dishes, continuing the brand's recent success of developing unique, innovative items that have guests saying YUMMM. With the new Savory Steakhouse Burger and Loaded Baked Potato Fries, guests are invited to experience the deliciousness of a steakhouse without any of the fuss.
"As we've seen with our most recent promotions, which exceeded our all-time LTO sales records, we have been able to develop new, creative menu items that are enticing to our guests," says Jonathan Muhtar, Red Robin Executive Vice President & Chief Concept Officer. "With our Steakhouse Summer, we set out to put our own spin on flavors our guests already know and love."
The limited-time Steakhouse Summer menu lineup is available now for dine-in, takeout and delivery at participating restaurants nationwide:
- Savory Steakhouse Burger – Fire-grilled beef burger glazed with A.1. sauce, topped with black-peppered bacon, Cheddar cheese, crispy onion straws, garlic mushrooms and roasted garlic aioli on a toasted brioche bun. Served with Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Loaded Baked Potato Fries – Cheesy Steak Fries loaded with bacon crumbles, five-cheese sauce, shredded Cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, diced red onions and sour cream.
In addition to the steakhouse-themed menu items, Red Robin has also added some delicious new dessert and beverage choices for guests who want to take their meals to the next level:
- Paradise Punch – Bacardi Superior Rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, coconut syrup and grenadine. Garnished with an orange wedge and cherry.
- Flavored House Margaritas – Blanco tequila and all-natural margarita mix on the rocks, now available in Lime, Strawberry, Desert Pear or Mango.
- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Milkshake (available August 8th for a limited-time only) – Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with pumpkin spice, caramel and milk. Topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce and a shake of pumpkin spice. Option to add a shot of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.