Now, with the return of Endless Shrimp, Red Lobster guests can enjoy as much shrimp as they like, any way they like, for a limited time. Guests are invited to mix and match their shrimp selections, choosing among a variety of exciting flavors and preparations, including two bold new flavors-new Nashville Hot Shrimp and new Mediterranean Shrimp–and classics like Hand-crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi.
To create the perfect Endless Shrimp experience, guests can start their experience by ordering two of their favorite shrimp preparations, and when they're ready, they can continue picking additional shrimp selections one at a time. When making their selection, guests can choose among the following flavors and preparations:
- New Nashville Hot Shrimp: Panko-crusted shrimp, fried and tossed with a mixture of brown sugar, cayenne, paprika and black pepper, topped with a honey drizzle to balance the spice
- New Mediterranean Shrimp: Grilled shrimp skewer with layers of texture and flavor, including fresh grape tomatoes and green onions with white wine, garlic and lemon butter sauce
- Hand-Crafted Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Shrimp in a garlic and white wine butter sauce
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown, and served with Red Lobster's signature cocktail sauce
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo: Tender shrimp in a creamy, fresh garlic Parmesan sauce, served over linguini
"This year, Red Lobster is giving guests the most abundant and generous portions on their initial order, making it the best Endless Shrimp experience yet," says Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. "And, this year's new flavors are really exciting. We're giving our guests entirely new ways to enjoy shrimp, like our Nashville Hot Shrimp drizzled with honey, inspired by classic Nashville Hot chicken but with a Red Lobster Twist - a perfect balance of sweet honey and spicy seasoning on crispy shrimp."
Red Lobster is also offering guests two new featured beverages, the new Berry Mo-Tito and the NEW! Peach Long Island, both served in a collectible Coastal Shrimp glass. The Berry Mo-Tito features a mix of Tito's vodka, blackberries, lime, mint, sugar and berry puree, topped with club soda while the Peach Long Island features a blend of vodka, rum, gin, peach schnapps and peach puree topped with Coke.
And don't miss out–this year, Endless Shrimp fans are being invited to vote for their favorite new Endless Shrimp flavor and enter for the chance to win a trip for two to Nashville, Tenn. Now through October 9, visit the Food Network's "The Kitchen" website to vote, and tune in to "The Kitchen" on September 23 to see what recipes the chefs on the show come up with using the bold flavor of Nashville Hot.