Create Your Own Ultimate Feast is back at Red Lobster, just in time for the holiday season. The limited-time event allows guests to create their own seafood masterpiece by mixing and matching between 10 craveable seafood dishes with selections like new Butter-Poached Maine Lobster Meat and new Crab-Stuffed Shrimp Rangoon, and classic favorites, such as Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs.
During the Create Your Own Ultimate Feast event, guests can customize their plate with four seafood selections from three different categories, including one Lobster item, one Seafood Favorite and two Shrimp Classics. To complement the meal, guests will receive their choice of salad, side, and unlimited Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
- This year’s Create Your Own Ultimate Feast selections include:
- Lobster: Classic Maine Lobster Tail, Lobster Mac and Cheese and NEW! Butter-Poached Maine Lobster Meat
- Seafood Favorites: Wild-Caught Snow Crab Legs, Wood-Grilled Sea Scallops and Wood-Grilled Sirloin
- Shrimp Classics: Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, new Crab-Stuffed Shrimp Rangoon, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, Wood-Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Skewer and Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp
“Last year our guests loved being able to design their own customized plate featuring a combination of freshly prepared seafood, which is why we’re so excited to be bringing back Create Your Own Ultimate Feast for the second year in a row,” says Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “This year’s menu offers festive preparations for the holiday season, like our new Crab-Stuffed Shrimp Rangoon. Fried to perfection and served with a sweet chili sauce – it’s the perfect balance of sweet and savory.”
Also, for a limited time, guests can get into the holiday spirit by sipping on specialty seasonal cocktails, served in a collectible Lighthouse glass, including:
- New Spiced Southern Punch – Southern Comfort and Fireball whiskey, mixed with mango and passion fruit juices
- Blackberry Amaretto Sour – freshly muddled blackberries, Disaronno Amaretto and house sour mix
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.