Red Lobster is introducing its first new menu since becoming a private company in July.
The menu is designed to appeal to true seafood lovers by bringing them new lobster-based entrées, new and improved signature combination dishes, and more seafood variety.
Red Lobster created the new menu based on direct feedback from guests who indicated they wanted to see more seafood options and dishes that allowed them to enjoy lobster in a variety of preparations.
Guests can now enjoy lobster on virtually every page of the menu, across a broad range of meal occasions and price points. New dishes include:
- Wood-Grilled Lobster Tacos: Three flour tortillas stuffed with lobster meat, cilantro slaw, jalapeno ranch, and house-made pico de gallo, served with wild rice pilaf.
- Lobster Scampi Linguini: Six ounces of Maine lobster meat over a bed of linguini in a white wine and garlic scampi sauce.
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake: A 100 percent lobster entree with three petite Maine lobster tails, split and roasted with sweet corn on the cob and baby gold potatoes in a white wine and garlic-butter sauce.
For guests who love a combination of different seafood preparations all on one plate, Red Lobster created new signature combinations.
- Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: A Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer (the largest ever on the permanent menu), and fresh Atlantic salmon, all wood-grilled, finished with brown butter, and served over green beans and baby gold potatoes.
- Ultimate Feast: Tender Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, nearly 50 percent more shrimp in the garlic shrimp scampi, and Walt's Favorite Shrimp, served with wild rice pilaf and a choice of side.
In addition, Red Lobster will offer a new appetizer featuring on trend flavors, giving guests more variety.
- Crispy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps: Crispy shrimp tossed in soy-ginger sauce topped with jalapenos and served with fresh lettuce cups.
"Whether guests visit Red Lobster for a weeknight dinner or to celebrate something special, we now have a variety of delicious lobster options at a broad range of price points to satisfy their seafood cravings,” says Danielle Connor, senior vice president of menu strategy and development.
Guests will also experience a new, streamlined menu format that features an updated design. The layout of the menu also helps the guest experience by presenting menu items in the way guests typically order, with special promotions and the fresh fish menu in the front, followed by drinks, appetizers, entrées, desserts, and special sections.