Red Lobster on Monday introduced new Daily Deals—available all day, every weekday. With a different deal on seafood available each weekday, guests can now enjoy the seafood dining experience Mondays through Fridays without breaking the bank.
Whether it’s to step out and enjoy a date night, or crack into an entire lobster just because, Red Lobster is giving guests a reason to celebrate during the school and work week with affordable prices on a variety of guest-favorite menu items, including:
- Ultimate Endless Shrimp Monday—Mix and match Red Lobster’s biggest and best shrimp endlessly for just $17.99, featuring Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Served with choice of side.
- Two for Tuesday—Invite a plus one to enjoy two Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon meals for $49.99. Each served with choice of two sides.
- Whole Lobster Wednesday—Indulge in a whole lobster for only $22.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Throwback Thursday—Be transported back to the good old days with Walt’s Favorite Shrimp and a fountain beverage for $12.99. Served with choice of two sides.
- Fish Fry Friday—Celebrate the end of the week with hand-battered, wild-caught cod served with fries and coleslaw for just $11.99.
Guests can take advantage of Daily Deals every Monday through Friday, by visiting their local Red Lobster or ordering To Go, for curbside pickup, where available, or touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.com.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.