Quaker Steak & Lube awarded Lube It Up with the 2014 Franchisee of the Year Award at their annual franchise conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla. last month.
Lube It Up owns and operates three Quaker Steak & Lube restaurants in New Jersey. The Franchisee of the Year award recognizes a company for continuing efforts that inspire other franchisees, being a leader in the Quaker Steak & Lube system, practicing advanced business ethics, and a loyal commitment to the Quaker Steak & Lube brand.
14 other awards given to vendors, outstanding restaurants and franchise groups at the Annual Quaker Steak & Lube Franchise Conference included:
- Franchise Sponsor of the Year Award: Reinhart DMA
- Food Vendor of the Year Award: Newly Weds Foods
- Beverage Vendor of the Year Award: Anheuser Busch
- Non-Food Vendor of the Year Award: Fish Consulting
- Guest Loyalty Award: Brick, New Jersey
- Lube "Bar" Cation Award: Cranberry, Pennsylvania
- Cleanliness Award: Brick, New Jersey
- Best Local Store Marketing and Most Unique Event Award: Pinellas Park, Florida
- Best Food Award: Newport News, Virginia
- Best Guest Service Award: Brick, New Jersey
- Best Local Social Media Promotion Award: The Paragon Group
- Brand Excellence Award: Brick, New Jersey; Canton, Ohio; Edison, New Jersey; Austintown, Ohio; Vermilion, Ohio
- Ray Travaglini Award for Community Service: Lube it Up for Brick, Edison and Pohatcong, New Jersey
- Vendor of the Year Award: Cleveland Menu Printing
Nearly 280 people attended the awards ceremony including 17 franchise owners, 38 general managers from corporate and franchise locations, 15 franchise representatives, and 155 additional representatives from different companies. In April, Quaker Steak & Lube celebrated its 40th anniversary and now has more than 60 locations across 16 states and Canada.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.