Sonny’s BBQ knows a thing or two about celebrating National Pulled Pork Day (October 12).
Here are a few ways fans can celebrate:
- Free Pulled Pork Sandwich: On October 12, National Pulled Pork Day, the first 68 people at each Sonny’s location will receive a free Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Sonny’s Terrible Tailgate Contest (Oct. 12 – Nov. 4): The brand’s pitmasters are stepping in to change the game. Fans will be able to upload a picture or video of their setup in need of some of slow-smokin’ expertise and they could win the ultimate tailgate package and $250 Sonny’s gift card.
Nominations will be collected via SonnyBBQ.com/tailgatecontest from Oct. 12-25. Sonny’s will select the top four nominations and voting on Facebook will be Oct. 28-Nov. 3. The winner will be announced on all Sonny’s social media channels on Nov. 4.
- Sonny’s Gear for Good Drive (Oct. 12 – Dec. 14): Guests can donate new or gently used sports equipment at any Sonny’s location in exchange to receive a bounce back for a free BBQ sandwich on a future visit. Each Sonny’s location will partner with a local charity to donate the gear.
- Limited-time Menu Items (Oct. 12 – Nov. 3): Sonny’s Head Pitmaster, Bryan Mroczka, is at it again with unique, limited-time creations for BBQ enthusiasts.
- Bar-B-Cuban: Pulled and sliced pork piled high on toasted garlic bread, topped with swiss cheese, pickles and our Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- Pulled Pork Tacos: Three tacos, loaded with our signature pulled pork, crispy onion straws, cheddar cheese and a drizzle of Sweet Vinegar BBQ Sauce.
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese: Pulled pork and American cheese sandwiched between two pieces of toasted garlic bread.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.