Sonny’s BBQ knows a thing or two about celebrating National Pulled Pork Day (October 12).
Here are a few ways fans can celebrate:
- Free Pulled Pork Sandwich: On October 12, National Pulled Pork Day, the first 68 people at each Sonny’s location will receive a free Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Sonny’s Terrible Tailgate Contest (Oct. 12 – Nov. 4): The brand’s pitmasters are stepping in to change the game. Fans will be able to upload a picture or video of their setup in need of some of slow-smokin’ expertise and they could win the ultimate tailgate package and $250 Sonny’s gift card.
Nominations will be collected via SonnyBBQ.com/tailgatecontest from Oct. 12-25. Sonny’s will select the top four nominations and voting on Facebook will be Oct. 28-Nov. 3. The winner will be announced on all Sonny’s social media channels on Nov. 4.
- Sonny’s Gear for Good Drive (Oct. 12 – Dec. 14): Guests can donate new or gently used sports equipment at any Sonny’s location in exchange to receive a bounce back for a free BBQ sandwich on a future visit. Each Sonny’s location will partner with a local charity to donate the gear.
- Limited-time Menu Items (Oct. 12 – Nov. 3): Sonny’s Head Pitmaster, Bryan Mroczka, is at it again with unique, limited-time creations for BBQ enthusiasts.
- Bar-B-Cuban: Pulled and sliced pork piled high on toasted garlic bread, topped with swiss cheese, pickles and our Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- Pulled Pork Tacos: Three tacos, loaded with our signature pulled pork, crispy onion straws, cheddar cheese and a drizzle of Sweet Vinegar BBQ Sauce.
- Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese: Pulled pork and American cheese sandwiched between two pieces of toasted garlic bread.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.