Tennessee barbecue, Southern sides and specialty sauces and rubs from legendary restaurant and live music venue Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant are now available for delivery nationwide through Goldbelly. The curated online marketplace, which features regional and artisanal foods and facilitates shipping across all 50 states, is offering free shipping on featured Puckett’s meal kits and packages.
Puckett’s first opened as a country store in the small community of Leiper’s Fork, Tenn, in the ‘50s. Local owner-and-operator Andy Marshall purchased the market in 1998 and began serving home-cooked family recipes, perfecting his Memphis-style Cherry wood-smoked barbecue and hosting live performances by local musicians. Puckett’s, which now operates under Marshall’s family-owned hospitality group A. Marshall Hospitality, has grown into a Southern cooking and live music destination with six Tennessee locations and a popular line of signature sauces, rubs, spices and marinades.
Puckett’s greatest hits available for ordering through Goldbelly include:
- BBQ Sides – Choose Your Own 3 Pack, $99.95
- “Piggy” BBQ Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese Kit for 6-8, $124.95
- Whole Smoked Pork Butt (4-5 pounds), $129.95
- Whole Smoked Pork “Meat ‘n’ Three” BBQ Dinner Kit for 10-12, $199.95
- Whole Smoked Beef Brisket (6-7 pounds), $229.95
- Whole Smoked Brisket “Meat ‘n’ Three” BBQ Dinner Kit for 12-14, $299.95
- Sauce + Rub Kit, $64.95
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.