Savioke, a leader in providing secure, contact-free service robots for room service and other deliveries to the hospitality industry, announced that Seaview Investors LLC has added a Relay Service Robot to each of its hotels. Savioke's service robots are installed in hundreds of hotels and have made more than 1,000,000 deliveries worldwide.
For this hotel investment company, the future of hospitality definitely includes Relay Service Robots to perform deliveries, allowing staff to focus on high-value tasks and improving the guest experience. "The robots contribute to the forward-thinking approach each Seaview property represents to our guests and gives us a competitive advantage in the markets we serve," said Bob Combie, Senior Vice President of Technology at Seaview Investors. "As we recover from the pandemic, the robots also provide contact-free room service delivery, which many guests appreciate."
"Seaview Investors recognizes the value that Savioke robots bring to the operations and we are excited to be working with them," says Steve Cousins, Savioke CEO and Founder. "Their robots work 24/7/365 and efficiently perform low-level tasks like room service deliveries, enabling Seaview team members to spend more time elevating the guest experience."
"Our ownership's crystal ball saw, before most hotel operators, what service robot technology could add from a marketing and operations perspective," adds Combie. "The Relay robots are integrated into our daily guest experience."
Reservations Departments at the eight Seaview Investors hotels have reported:
- An increase in leisure and corporate bookings from zip codes within driving distance
- Popularity with guests of all ages, especially children
- Hundreds of positive videos and social media reviews, with many mentioning the hotel's robot
Each of Seaview's California properties features a Relay or Relay+ Service Robot:
- Hannah at H Hotel Los Angeles & Homewood Suites Los Angeles
- Wally at Residence Inn LAX
- Winnie at Embassy Suites LAX North
- Cy at Courtyard LAX
- Beverly at Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- Ace at AC Hotel Beverly Hills
- Rose at Hotel Trio Healdsburg
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.