Perlick Corportation, a leader in total package bar equipment, beverage dispensing systems, and luxury residential undercounter refrigeration, launched the 60-inch Dual-Zone Wine Center on June 4. As part of Perlick’s new back bar line, it is the first customizable wine center to feature configuration options including a factory engineered wine keg dispensing system, full-extension shelves for standard wine bottle storage, and drawers for upright, open wine bottle storage.
“Wine’s popularity in the US continues to increase, making it a major profit center for restaurants and bars. So, it’s crucial to properly store wine and provide the appropriate means for serving and dispensing it,” says Jim Koelbl, vice president of Sales for Perlick’s Commercial Products. “Perlick’s Dual-Zone Wine Center is the only product of its kind that can accommodate these necessities – making it the total solution to today’s wine storage and serving needs.”
As the industry’s first customizable wine center with configuration options of factory engineered wine keg dispensing, full-extension shelves for standard wine bottle storage, and drawers for upright, open wine bottle storage, Perlick's 60-inch Dual-Zone Wine Center provides restaurants and bars with the ability to store and serve red and white wines - in different temperature zones - by the glass and by the bottle.
Perlick’s New 60-inch Dual-Zone Wine Center can be configured entirely of one of the options below, or a combination of two:
- Wine keg dispensing utilizing Perlick’s Wine Certified dispensing kits: Configured entirely for wine keg dispensing, the unit can be programed with two different temperature zones to serve both white and red wine from standard wine kegs
- Industry exclusive full-extension wine shelves for standard wine bottle storage
- Wine Drawers
- Perlick’s full-extension pull-out Wine Drawers include a self-closing feature (easy to access and to stock)
- Each set of drawers provides storage for 46 bottles of wine, 30 of which can be stored open and upright
- Top drawer features movable partitions for upright bottle storage (up to 30 bottles)
- Bottom drawer features double stacked horizontal bottle storage, with side access to all bottles (up to 16 bottles)
Perlick’s 60-inch Dual-Zone Wine Center is the solution to accommodating the growing need for an impressive wine-by-the-glass program.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.