- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 3 tablespoons Aji Panca paste*
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oregano flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pounds Farmland® DUROC Pork Tenderloin (1-inch thick slices)
- 2 pounds small yellow potatoes, peeled and blanched (1-inch thick slices)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Yield: 5 servings
- Combine first 7 ingredients; reserve 2 tablespoons.
- Add pork to marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Place potatoes in reserved marinade. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Thread two pieces of pork and 2 pieces of potato (alternating) on skewer.
- Combine final 6 ingredients; set aside.
- On pre-heated char grill, cook skewers 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until pork is cooked to desired temperature.
- To serve, garnish skewers with Gremolata.
Note: To enhance flavor and tenderness, brining is recommended. Add remaining marinade into brine for additional flavoring.
*Aji Panca paste is a yellow (or red) Peruvian pepper mixed with olive oil and can be found in Asian or Hispanic markets.