Tiki Docks – a Tampa, Florida-based bar and grill known for its Polynesian flavors and flair has – elevated its menu with the addition of 18 new food and beverage items, all of which are permanently available.
“The tiki culture is such a unique and fun experience, and we’re excited to honor that culture with this new menu. Not only are we delivering quality, authentic food, but we are also able to provide incredible value with entrees starting at $15.99,” says Marc Brown, President of 23 Restaurant Services.
Highlights of the new menu include:
- MAHALO PORK NACHOS Classic nachos with a Polynesian flare, house-roasted pulled pork, jalapeño queso, cheddar cheese, Hawaiian BBQ, pickled red onions, pineapple sambal relish and cilantro served on freshly seasoned tortilla chips.
- SPICE SEARED AHI SAKU Ahi tuna blackened, lightly seared, and sliced thin served with a sweet chili-soy emulsion and cucumber mango Pico.
- PIPELINE GROUPER DINNER Fresh never frozen blackened grouper, served on cheesy grits, with our world-famous tequila lime butter sauce.
- SPEARED RIBEYE 8oz of seasoned Black Angus ribeye skewered with peppers and onions with crispy garlic baked potato wedges, served with your choice of chimichurri or teriyaki sauce.
- MAHALO PORK SANDWICH House-roasted pulled pork, coated in Hawaiian BBQ sauce, pickled red onions, spicy cabbage slaw, and tiki mustard.
- HULA HULA BURGER Braised onions, pineapple relish, gochujang aioli, teriyaki glaze, arugula.
- THE PERFECT STORM Kraken Rum, fresh lime, Q Ginger Beer.
Other new menu items include: Tuna Poke, Pipeline Shrimp Dinner, Fantail Shrimp, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, Kalua Pig Roast Tacos, Surfing Shrimp Tacos, Coconut Crusted Shrimp, Kokomo Burger, Aloha Burger, Paradise Caesar Salad and Island Chopped Salad.
There’s even more ways to enjoy Tiki Docks! Join us for some sun, fun and rum during Happy Hour where seven days a week, from 3 – 6 pm, enjoy $4 wells and wines, $2 off custom cocktails and $1 off draft beers. You can also visit us on Wednesdays for Shuck It Wednesday with ½ dozen oysters for only $8.99 or a full dozen for $16.99.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.