Who doesn’t enjoy kicking back with a cold beer, especially during the hot summer months? Ranker.com, an online destination for crowdsourced rankings, today released the results of its public poll asking voters to rank The Best Beers From Around the World.
The poll, which closed voting on June 2, included 386 beers for people to vote on.
The Top 10, as determined by 3,526 voters who cast more than 44,000 votes, are:
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- Newcastle Brown Ale
- Stella Artois
- Blue Moon
- Fat Tire
- Sapporo Premium Lager
- Hoegaarden Witbier
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager
- Stone IPA
While the Top 10 overall saw both domestic and imported Beers equally represented, Ranker’s data also revealed:
- Millennials prefer high alcohol content, voting Young's Luxury Double Chocolate Stout, Samuel Adams OctoberFest, Rogue Dead Guy Ale, and Chimay Blue among their Top 10.
- Men and Baby Boomers are more partial to Bass, Samuel Adams, and Heineken.
- Women voted Guinness Harp Lager, Hoegaarden Witbier, and Weihenstephaner Hefe, in their Top 5 and ranked New Castle and Stella Artrois low on the list.
- Generation X voted Fat Tire and Chimay White among their Top 5.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.