PNC Merchant Services announced a new tablet-based point-of-sale system for restaurant owners/managers, Clover Station from First Data Corporation, capable of replacing the cash register, credit/debit card terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner. Clover Station features:
· High-resolution touch screen – Equipped with an encrypted card reader and a fast-focusing camera for barcode and Quick Response (QR) scanning.
· Cloud technology – Allows merchants to track their business operations from anywhere, at anytime.
· Always online – Merchants can process transactions even if the Internet connection is disrupted.
· App Market – New apps are available for download to help grow a merchant’s business. Options include apps to assign and transfer tables between servers, or to establish special pricing during happy hour.
· Simplify management duties – Access to employee timecards, transaction reports and inventory management all on one system.
“Clover offers restaurants advanced technology and user-friendly functionality,” says David Shorten, senior vice president and general manager, PNC Merchant Services. “Its cutting-edge technology and features can help restaurant owners manage and simplify their business.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.