This National Chicken Wing Day, Monday, July 29, P.J. Whelihan’s, with 17 locations throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey is offering guests endless wings all day for $15.99. This all you can eat offer is valid in store only and excludes takeout.
- 95 billion: Number of chicken wings devoured by Americans each year.
- 10.9 million: Number of wings P.J. Whelihan’s sold in 2018.
- 106,893: Number of wings seved y P.J Whelihan’s during Super Bowl LIII.
- 12: Number of signature sauces P.J. Whelihan’s offers to dress their wings (Wing of the Month: Psychedelic Heat, Hot N’ Honey, Mild, Hot, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Garlic Parm, Chipotle BBQ, Kickin’ Korean, Inferno, Mexican Garlic, and Old Bay)
- 72,000: Number of wings sold every Tuesday night during half-price wing night at all 17 P.J Whelihan’s locations.
- 1993: The year the first P.J. Whelihan’s opened in Allentown, PA, kicking off two-plus decades of wing mastery.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.