In keeping with the Longjing Tea Festival hosted every April in China, Ping Pong Dim Sum restaurant in Washington, D.C., is hosting a tea festival of its own during the week of April 16-22.
Ping Pong will celebrate its “tea-mendous” bubble teas, iced teas, hot teas, and flowering teas, and encourages guests to share in the celebration of specialty teas.
See below for a complete listing of giveaways and promotions:
- Monday – Feeling Spontaneous? Passersby can enjoy complimentary Kalamansi & Rose Bubble Teas at Ping Pong Dupont from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday – Feeling Indulged? Guests who participate in Ping Pong’s new open bar (Sumdown Bar) promotion can take home three flowering tea buds to enjoy on their own time.
- Wednesday – Feeling Lucky? Guests can have their fortunes told by an expert Tea Leaf Reader at Ping Pong Dupont from 5-8 p.m.
- Thursday – Feeling Healthy? Guests can enjoy a Buy 1, Get 1 complimentary Healthy Fixe dumpling collection, along with a complimentary signature iced tea. Valid at Ping Pong Chinatown and Dupont from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – Feeling Innovative? Ping Pong infuses tea into its bourbon for two weeks for the Earl Grey Julep cocktail. Guests can enjoy this innovative technique by sampling a $5 Earl Grey Julep all day at both locations.
- Saturday – Feeling Cosmopolitan? Guests can try Ping Pong’s specially created High Tea-Inspired Menu, available at both locations from noon until 4 p.m.
- Sunday – Feeling Special? Guests who participate in Ping Pong’s Sunday Party Brunch receive a complimentary tea of choice and will have the opportunity to win prizes.