In keeping with the Longjing Tea Festival hosted every April in China, Ping Pong Dim Sum restaurant in Washington, D.C., is hosting a tea festival of its own during the week of April 16-22.
Ping Pong will celebrate its “tea-mendous” bubble teas, iced teas, hot teas, and flowering teas, and encourages guests to share in the celebration of specialty teas.
See below for a complete listing of giveaways and promotions:
- Monday – Feeling Spontaneous? Passersby can enjoy complimentary Kalamansi & Rose Bubble Teas at Ping Pong Dupont from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday – Feeling Indulged? Guests who participate in Ping Pong’s new open bar (Sumdown Bar) promotion can take home three flowering tea buds to enjoy on their own time.
- Wednesday – Feeling Lucky? Guests can have their fortunes told by an expert Tea Leaf Reader at Ping Pong Dupont from 5-8 p.m.
- Thursday – Feeling Healthy? Guests can enjoy a Buy 1, Get 1 complimentary Healthy Fixe dumpling collection, along with a complimentary signature iced tea. Valid at Ping Pong Chinatown and Dupont from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday – Feeling Innovative? Ping Pong infuses tea into its bourbon for two weeks for the Earl Grey Julep cocktail. Guests can enjoy this innovative technique by sampling a $5 Earl Grey Julep all day at both locations.
- Saturday – Feeling Cosmopolitan? Guests can try Ping Pong’s specially created High Tea-Inspired Menu, available at both locations from noon until 4 p.m.
- Sunday – Feeling Special? Guests who participate in Ping Pong’s Sunday Party Brunch receive a complimentary tea of choice and will have the opportunity to win prizes.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.