To celebrate the return of Eleven, Mike, Will and the Stranger Things gang, Thirsty Dice, Philadelphia’s first board game café, is celebrating with a special menu for the month of July. See below for more information about their customized Stranger Things menu, available all month long.
Menu items include:
- Bob’s Chicken and Waffle Sandwich- $7
- Chicken sandwich with a spicy maple aioli wrapped in an Eggo Waffle
- Monster Dog Tots- $8
- Tater-tots topped with house-made queso sauce
- Dessert Nachos- $10
- Eggo Waffles with salted caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and M&M’s
- Upside Down Cocktail- $11
- Dark rum, pineapple, coriander, charcoal
- Waffle Milkshake- $7
- Bassets vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, Eggo Waffle
Thirsty Dice is Philadelphia’s first board game café. With over 800 games to choose from, there is something for everyone to play.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.