New sushi, salads, and cocktails will debut in P.F. Chang’s restaurants across the U.S. on February 28. Chef Yuji Iwasa, director of culinary creative and executive chef, developed the new dishes, and beverage director and veteran mixologist, Mary Melton, developed the drinks.
"Our new dishes celebrate our Farm to Wok food philosophy and the spirit of the season. This menu is all about spring, when lighter fare is always welcome at lunch or dinner,” says Iwasa. “We’re offering a Kung Pao Sushi Roll, and three new salads with crisp, distinctive Asian tastes—including the option to add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.”
Farm to Wok has been P.F. Chang’s food philosophy since inception; every restaurant cooks from scratch using clean, wholesome ingredients, purposeful recipes and the power of the fiery wok. Dishes are wok-cooked to order and served with 100 percent U.S. Grown Rice, dim sum is hand-rolled every morning and sushi is hand rolled and made to order.
The new P.F. Chang’s menu items listed below join guest favorites, like Chang’s Lettuce Wraps, Cecilia’s Dumplings and Mongolian Beef, plus lighter lunch pairings, street fare, and hand-rolled sushi and dim sum offerings.
- Kung Pao Dragon Roll—A signature California roll topped with seared Ahi, sriracha, tempura crunch and peanuts.
- Ahi Poke Bowl—Diced Ahi, avocado, mango, seaweed salad and mandarin vinaigrette served with wonton crisps.
- Asian Caesar Salad—Crunchy romaine, Parmesan, toasted sesame seeds and wonton croutons. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Mandarin Crunch Salad—Julienned vegetables, chopped cabbage, mango, crispy rice sticks and mandarin vinaigrette. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Vietnamese Noodle Salad—Chilled rice noodles, julienned vegetables, crispy shallots, peanuts and garlic lime dressing. Add marinated shrimp, grilled chicken breast or Atlantic salmon.
- Miso Glazed Salmon—Grilled salmon, Asian mushrooms, wok-seared spinach, bok choy, garlic-ginger aromatics and miso glaze.
- Hokkien Street Noodles—Thin rice noodles, light curry sauce, shrimp, egg, onion and julienned vegetables.
“P.F. Chang’s bar is a gathering place where our guests like to try new tastes and trends, but they always appreciate the classics,” says Melton. “Our new martinis offer guests the best of both worlds.”
P.F. Chang’s bar is open daily, and happy hour is Monday through Friday from 3 to 6 p.m. New drinks include:
- Dirty Olive Martini—Ketel One Vodka, olive juice and muddled vermouth-soaked olives.
- Blackberry Spice Martini—Pyrat Rum, lemon juice, simple syrup and blackberry puree.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.