Perkins Restaurant & Bakery is famous for its beloved bakery items and homestyle breakfast offerings. Now, the restaurant is combining its’ “best of the best” and introducing a “Bakery Inspired Breakfasts” menu that’s sure to please any guest’s palate.
Starting July 6 and running through Labor Day, the following all-day breakfast platters, developed by Director of R&D and Executive Chef LaTonya Morris, will be available at all Perkins locations across North America:
- Boston Cream Pie Pancakes – Three buttermilk pancakes layered with Bavarian cream, topped with milk chocolate icing, whipped topping and a maraschino cherry.
- Blueberry Muffin French Toast – Blueberry Mammoth Muffin sliced and dipped in French toast batter, grilled and topped with warm blueberry topping, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
- Sticky Bun Waffle – Perkins made-from-scratch Belgian Waffle topped with pecans and brown sugar cinnamon glaze.
- Pecan Pie Crepes – Two crepes filled with sweet cream and topped with a warm pecan pie filling, whipped topping and powdered sugar.
- Cinny’min French Toast – Three slices of luscious French Toast dusted with cinnamon sugar.
- Lemon Blueberry Waffle – Perkins made-from-scratch Belgian Waffle with blueberry topping and a lemon cream cheese drizzle. Finished with whipped topping and powdered sugar.
“Two things that Perkins does best are Breakfast and Bakery,” says Joe Artime, Chief Marketing Officer at Perkins. “Chef Morris did an exceptional job at taking the sweet flavors from our Bakery and applying them to our classic ‘Griddle Greats’ menu items.”
All of the new items are available any time of day, served with two eggs, cooked any style, and bacon or sausage. To pair with these, or any, entrees, Perkins and their partners at Coca-Cola, developed the Creamy Razz Cherry Coke Zero, offered exclusively at Perkins during this summer promotion.
“All of the flavors you see in these new entrees were inspired by our current or seasonal bakery offerings,” said Morris, who recently celebrated her 30th year with Perkins. “For our guests that have a sweet tooth, this is a fun and delicious twist on our traditional breakfasts.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.