Roswell Restaurant Week was such a huge success that Osteria Mattone has decided to bring back the 3-course prix fixe menu, indefinitely. Coined “Mattone Monday”, the special menu will be available in addition to the regular menu during dinner service every Monday from 5 – 9:30 p.m. For $25 per person (excluding tax & gratuity), guests may make their selections from chef Eric Sell’s Roman-inspired offerings including pasta or pizza listed below.
INSALATE / CICCHETTI
- Arancini / fried risotto balls, Bolognese, mozzarella, pomodoro
- Salsiccia / spicy fennel pork sausage, bell pepper, onion, tomato
- Insalata di Rucola / arugula, shaved mushroom, parmesan, lemon vin
- Insalata Romana / hearts of romaine, creamy garlic, parmesan, crouton
- Insalata Giardiniera / mixed lettuce, pickled cauliflower, carrots, celery, onions, and tomato, basil vinaigrette
PASTA / PIZZE
- Spago Pomodoro / tomato, basil, parmesan, garlic
- Spaghetti alla Carbonara / pancetta, parmesan, egg
- Tagliolini Bolognese / traditional savory beef ragù, ricotta salata
- Margherita Pizza / mozzarella, basil, tomato
- Funghi Pizza / mushroom, truffle cream, caramelized onion, fontina
- Budino Caramellato / salted caramel bread pudding, chocolate, fior di latte gelato
- Assorted Gelati & Sorbetti
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.