Committed to offering a fun dining experience, Old Chicago Pizzeria & Taproom is always creating new ways for guests to taste menu items that pair perfectly with its renowned beer and cocktails.
The award-winning pizza brand is introducing guests to its newest Mini Tour – The Beer Meats Pizza Mini Tour. This tour allows guests to choose one of their favorite beers or a new signature cocktail – Tequila Blush or White Lies – paired with the delicious Double Deckeroni Pizza (all crusts and sizes) and Buffalo Chicken Rolls. Guests that complete the tour will receive one of Old Chicago’s signature Mini Tour shirts.
Old Chicago is pouring these two new cocktails until March 7 as part of its Beer Meats Pizza Mini Tour:
- Tequila Blush – Milagro Silver, cranberry juice, lime juice, simple syrup, ginger ale and lemon wedges.
- White Lies – Stoli Vodka, Rumchata Horchata Liqueur, heavy cream and simple syrup.
In addition, Old Chicago has just unveiled several new menu items that combine great flavor with unique twists on classic dishes. Now available at participating Old Chicago locations, guests can enjoy these new items:
- Bruschetta – Garlicky toasted baguette, tomatoes, fresh basil, mozzarella and a balsamic drizzle.
- Chicken Parmesan – Basil-parmesan crusted chicken breast, mozzarella, penne, blistered tomatoes, fresh basil and signature red sauce.
- Chicken Bacon Mac – Cavatappi, golden beer cheese sauce, Applewood chicken and peppered bacon.
- Chicken Carbonara – Spaghetti, garlic parmesan cream sauce, blistered tomatoes, basil, arugula, black peppercorn, fried egg and bacon.
- Spaghetti & Meatballs – Italian sausage and ground beef meatballs with spaghetti, signature red sauce, fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Pesto Alfredo – Penne Alfredo with Applewood chicken, broccoli, roasted mushrooms, pesto and shaved parmesan.
- Chicago Cheesesteak Sandwich – Certified Angus beef, sautéed peppers and onions, pepper jack and hot giardiniera.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.