O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar, the classic American restaurant with 151 locations across 17 states, today announced its “Craveable Creations” special, limited time menu which includes new offerings perfect for colder weather.
As the leaves change color and temperatures drop, there’s nothing like a warm and comforting meal to keep your spirits high. O’Charley’s “Craveable Creations” offers limited-time dishes for every family member to enjoy. The special, limited-time menu is available starting October 25 and will be available into the New Year.
“This time of year usually begins a time for families to gather along with enjoying new and old traditions. As people celebrate the season with the holidays and special times together, our Craveable Creations menu will provide the perfect addition to their festivities,” says O’Charley’s CEO Craig Barber. “At O’Charley’s, our team members are focused year-round on making our guests’ dining experience special, every meal delicious and the time spent together memorable. Whether dining in or enjoying O’Charley’s at home, we hope you count on us as your favorite restaurant and bar.”
Craveable Creations entrees include:
• Jam’n Bacon Sirloin – USDA Choice Top Sirloin topped with sweet and smoky bacon jam and served with two sides.
• Meatballs & Linguini – Meatballs made with pork, beef, herbs, ricotta and Romano cheese served on a bed of linguine with marinara sauce.
• Balsamic Glazed Chicken – A grilled chicken breast with herb seasons, topped off with diced tomatoes, sliced asparagus, garlic butter and balsamic glaze. Served with two sides. • The O’Mama – Italian style meatballs served on garlic buttered toast points, topped with marinara sauce, a 3-cheese blend, fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Accompanied by a side of Spicy Jack Cheese wedges.
• Southern Surf & Turf – Cornmeal-breaded Mississippi farm-raised catfish, buttermilk breaded shrimp and O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders. Served with fries, coleslaw, tartar and cocktail sauces.
• Jam’n Bacon Burger – A burger topped with smoky bacon jam and garlic cream cheese, served on a freshly toasted bun, with a side of fries.
• Meatball Sub Sandwich – Italian style meatballs tossed in marinara sauce, served on a toasted garlic butter baguette with melted 3-cheese blend. Sprinkled with fresh basil, drizzled with balsamic glaze and served with fries.
For those looking for new special side, pair any entrée with Loaded Mac & Cheese, mixed with alfredo sauce, three-cheese blend and topped with diced green onion. Or if you’re more in the mood for potatoes, try the Steakhouse Smashed Potatoes, loaded with garlic butter, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms and chopped bacon.
The craveable meal doesn’t have to stop with entrees and sides. You can enjoy our special Apple Cobbler or an Apple Pie Margarita to satisfy your sweet tooth or thirst.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.