Starting this month, North Italia is rolling out a series of new menu items and seasonal selections perfect for dining al fresco. Dish highlights include new and updated appetizers, salads, pasta, entrées, and cocktails—some highlights include:
- Farmer’s Market Board – An array of seasonal vegetables including grilled asparagus, broccolini, heirloom tomato, watermelon radish, sugar snap pea, heirloom carrot, basil pesto, with a side of trinity sauce and hearth bread
- Tuna Crudo – A fresh tuna crudo mixed with agrumato, avocado, Castelvetrano olives, capers, pine nuts, mint, and Espelette pepper
- Contadina Salad – Romaine lettuce tossed with rosemary ham, heirloom tomatoes, avocado, watermelon radish, cucumber, and pickled red onion dressed in a savory, roasted garlic vinaigrette, and topped with creamy crescenza and torn croutons
- Burrata Anolini – Hand-crafted pasta with blistered heirloom tomatoes, torn basil, and pecorino cheese in a traditional tomato sauce
- Wagyu Skirt Steak Tagliata – A sumptuous skirt steak topped with grilled asparagus, arugula, and red wine mushroom ragu served with a side of creamy Cambozola polenta
- Veni Vidi Vici – Incredibly balanced cocktail featuring Iwai Japanese Whisky, aromatic Amaro Montenegro, hibiscus and orange Aperitivo, and fresh lemon
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.