With blossoming flowers in full swing and warmer weather on the way, North Italia welcomes a taste of spring with three new dishes, seasonal updates to beloved menu staples and three new cocktails on April 26. Just in time for the season’s top celebrations such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and graduations, North Italia's latest seasonal menu showcases the best of spring's ingredients in an elevated, yet welcoming atmosphere ideal for any occasion!
New dinner dishes and desserts include:
- (Small Plate) Crispy Bocconcini – fresh mozzarella, provolone, fennel pollen, spicy vodka sauce
- (Side) Glazed Chioggia Beets
- (Dessert) Chocolate Torta Caprese – dark chocolate, almond, vanilla mascarpone, amarena cherry
New drink selections include:
- White Lotus – vulcanica sicilian vodka, elderflower, luxardo bianco, fresh lemon
- Golden Fig Old Fashion – fig infused piggyback rye, strega, brown sugar, angostura, brandied figs
- Negroni Rosa – hendrick’s gin, starlino rose, italicus, bitter bianco, grapefruit essence
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.