Traditional, neighborhood Italian restaurant concept North Italia celebrates the season with a new “Summer Sips” program happening all summer long. Every restaurant will have its own unique cocktail added to the menu that has been handcrafted by a North Italia bartender who has taken inspiration from their specific region to create a light and refreshing summertime beverage. Every new cocktail pays homage to North Italia’s traditional roots by incorporating one Italian spirit such as Ramazzotti, Campari, and more in the recipe.
Adding to the rememberable North Italia experience, any guests who whispers the Speakeasy password (embedded throughout North Italia’s Instagram) at a restaurant will be given a Polaroid camera to take 2 photos—one to take as a keepsake for themselves, and one to leave at the restaurant to be added to our Summer Sippers display at each location. Plus, North Italia will be posting a selection of Summer Sippers polaroids on Instagram throughout the duration of the program.
To kick off the start of the campaign, North Italia offered an all-day happy hour on July 18, and will do so again on the last day of the campaign on September 22.
- Farfalla Viola – Phoenix, Kierland, Gilbert, Tucson, Summerlin | Bottega Bacur gin, butterfly pea blossom infusion, fiorente, starlino, lemon
- Rosa Frizzante – Cherry Creek | Costa Blanco tequila, ramazzotti rosato, fiorente, montenegro, lime
- Riverfront Fresca – Kansas City | Rieger's gin, giffard peche, sparkling rose, raspberry, lemon, cucumber
- Southern Belle Spritz – Charlotte| Basil Hayden bourbon, peach giffard, lime, raspberry, elderflower, prosecco
- Saluti – Nashville, Franklin| Green brier bourbon, fiorente, pomegranate, lemon, mint
- Saluti – Birmingham | Clyde May's bourbon, fiorente, pomegranate, lemon, mint
- Summer Sweet, Summer Sour – Tysons, DC, Reston, King of Prussia | Yellowstone bourbon, lemon, raspberry aperitivo, red wine
- Carico D’Amore – Dallas, Plano, Austin 2nd, Austin Domain | Cazadores blanco, rhum barbancourt, aperol, campari, lemon
- Shipwreck Spritz – Houston, San Antonio | El Mayor Reposado, Cleto Chiarli, Chareau, Starlino, pineapple, lime
- Smoky Sunset – Fashion Valley, Irvine, Del Mar, El Segundo, Santa Monica | Banhez Mezcal, Fiorente, lemon, blood orange, pomegranate
- Sunshine State of Mind* – Miami, Dadeland, Orlando | Tea-infused Titos, peach limoncello, lemon, mint
- Georgia Peach Tea* – Atlanta | Tea-infused Titos, peach limoncello, lemon, mint
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.