On Wednesday, February 8th, iconic SoCal diner staple NORMS will be bring back (by popular demand!) its beloved Quesabirria offerings, along with the launch of a new menu of limited time offerings!
Beginning on the 8th and available for in-store, online, and to-go order through the end of April, guests can dive into new standout dishes such as:
- ¼ Pound Quesabirria Burger – On a red chili toasted bun, topped with melted jack cheese, Quesabirria shredded beef, onions and cilantro. Served with fries and red chili broth on the side. ($12.99 or add a fried egg for an additional $1.49)
- Shredded Beef Omelet – 3 egg omelet filled with Quesabirria shredded beef, onions, peppers, and jack cheese. Served with has browns and a choice of buttermilk hotcakes or toast and red chili broth on the side. ($14.49)
- Specialty Lemonades – Unlimited refills of Very Berry, Cotton Candy or Pomegranate flavored specialty lemonades. ($3.99)
- Steak and Adobo Eggs– Grilled 6 oz sirloin steak seasoned with chili, garlic, and citrus topped with pico de gallo. Served with 2 eggs any style, hash browns and a choice of buttermilk hotcakes or toast. ($15.49)
- Quesabirria Fries – Crispy fries, Quesabirria shredded beef, jack cheese, onion and cilantro. Served with fries and red chili broth on the side. ($9.99)
- Old Fashioned Milkshakes – Strawberry, vanilla or chocolate milkshakes made the old-fashioned way and served with the tin on the side. ($5.49)
Finalizing plans for Valentine’s Day? For $19.99, you and your special someone can indulge in one of NORMS’ mouthwatering 4-course meals on the new LTO menu. Main course options include a Classic Sirloin Steak Trio featuring 6oz sirloin steak, fried shrimp and chicken tenders, a Steak Fajitas Platter with rice and beans, and Grilled or Blackened Salmon with garlic sauce or Cajun spice blend. Each main is complemented by a baked potato, daily vegetables, soup and salad…and it wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a dessert, such as the Strawberry Shortcake or Ice Cream Sundae!
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.