Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is celebrating Easter weekend on April 8 and 9 with a special menu offered at its 97 locations across the Northeast.
The Easter menu is highlighted by the return of the Colossal Lobster Rolls and Chicken Parmigiana. It also includes other signature favorites and new items that will make every bunny smile.
- Crispy Cauliflower – Tempura style cauliflower lightly fried and served with spicy Sriracha ranch dipping sauce. $9.49
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip – A skillet-baked creamy blend of parmesan, spinach and artichoke hearts topped with mozzarella and provolone cheeses and pico de gallo. Served with crispy tortilla chips. $9.29
- Colossal Lobster Roll – Our signature Colossal Lobster Roll is back! 100% North Atlantic sweet and tender lobster meat blended with just the right amount of mayo and celery, piled high on a grilled brioche roll and served with french fries and coleslaw. $25.99
- Hot Buttered Colossal Lobster Roll – Warm and buttery! 100% North Atlantic sweet and tender lobster meat piled high on a grilled brioche roll. Served with french fries and coleslaw. $27.99
- BBQ Ribs & Chicken Combo – Fall-off-the-bone St. Louis Ribs hand rubbed with our signature seasoning, hickory smoked for hours and basted with BBQ sauce. Paired with grilled BBQ Chicken breast and bacon crusted Mac & Cheese. Served with a warm honey-glazed biscuit and coleslaw. $19.99
- Lemon Caper Haddock – North Atlantic haddock filet roasted with white wine sauce, tomatoes and capers. Served with two sides and a grilled lemon for a burst of flavor. $19.29
- Chicken Parmigiana – It’s back and better than ever! A panko-parmesan crispy chicken breast topped with classic tomato sauce and melted mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Served with penne pasta and warm Rustic Bread. $16.99
- Celebration Cake – Celebrate with layers of delightful, moist rainbow cake and vanilla frosting served with vanilla bean ice cream. $8.99
- Rosé Margarita – A classic margarita individually handcrafted with Acrobat Rosé Wine, Casamigos Blanco 100% Agave Tequila and freshly squeezed lime.
- Aperol Spritz – A refreshing, bubbly creation of Aperol and sparkling Cupcake Prosecco topped with a splash of soda water.
- Fresh Fruit Sangria – Our handcrafted recipe blends Camila Malbec red wine, Patrón Citrónge and fruit juices. Served chilled over ice with fresh citrus fruit.
- Sparkling Strawberry Lemon Refresher – A handcrafted mocktail made with all-natural strawberry puree, freshly squeezed lemon and soda water.
- New Wines for Spring –Try our new Ferrari-Carano Pinot Grigio, Kuleto Frog Prince Red Blend or any of our new wines. Available by the glass or quartino.
The Easter menu will be available for dine-in or To Go at all Ninety Nine locations on April 8 and 9. Beverages not available To Go. Pricing may vary depending on location.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.