Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub is celebrating St. Patrick's Day on March 16 and 17 with a special menu bringing a taste of Ireland and festive times to its 97 locations across the Northeast.
The special menu features an array of traditional Irish fare and tasty drinks that will make Ninety Nine the luckiest place to be St. Patrick's Day.
- Pot O’ Gold Wings – Our signature hand-breaded Gold Fever Wings, tossed in a sweet and tangy honey mustard BBQ sauce. $12.49; XL Order $14.79
- Irish Fries Are Smilin’ – Seasoned french-fried potatoes smothered with spicy cheese sauce, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses and applewood smoked bacon then baked until ooey & gooey. Topped with sour cream and chives. $11.99
- Corned Beef Dinner – Corned Beef with fresh bacon braised cabbage, turnips, carrots and mashed potatoes. Served with a side of creamy horseradish sauce. $17.99
- Irish Boss Burger – Our juicy burger flame broiled and topped with melted cheddar cheese, tender corned beef, coleslaw, maple mayo and crispy fried pickles. Served on a brioche bun with french fries. $15.99
- Fish & Chips – Hand-breaded fish filets battered and fried until crispy. Served with tartar sauce, french fries and coleslaw. $15.49
- Irish Cream Martini – This blend of Bailey’s Irish Cream, Tito’s Vodka and Frangelico makes a perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat. $10.99
- “Lucky” 99 Horseshoe Ale – Exclusively available at The Nines. Our signature, seasonal beer brewed locally by Harpoon Brewery in Boston, MA and Windsor, VT. 16 oz. only $5.99; 23 oz. $6.99
- Frisky Whiskey Margarita – This margarita is worth a pot of gold! Made with Jameson Irish Whiskey, Patrón Citrónge, all-natural margarita mix, pineapple juice and a splash of lime bubly Sparkling Water. $11.29
- Galway Bay Breeze – A refreshing blend of Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao and pineapple juice. $7.99
The St. Patrick’s Day menu will be available for dine-in or to-go at all Ninety Nine locations on March 16 and 17. Beverages not available to-go. Pricing may vary depending on location.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.