Reservation.Tools, an Oxxy.com company, is proud to announce the launch of its very first product — a platform that lets restaurants, bars, clubs, or diners easily handle all their incoming reservations and maintain a complete database with customers and statistics.
Despite the advance of technology, many restaurants and nightlife ventures still rely on pen-and-paper for their reservation management process. Reservation.Tools provides a simple, yet powerful solution for such places.
The platform enables the restaurant’s host/hostess to manage the reservation process on the go. Everything happens in the visual dashboard on any portable touch device, where the person responsible for reservations just needs to tap on the desired table in order to book it, mark it as occupied or set it free.
Some other great features of the platform:
- Maintaining a database with all customers, so they can be seated better the next time they visit
- Managing multiple venues and user accounts with different roles and access levels
- Accessing the platform from every place with only a network connection needed
- Adding multiple schemes with different table arrangements to change the restaurant setup for a given date range
- Easily browsing through all reservations for the day
- Zoom in and out of your restaurant using gestures makes it easy to handle even the biggest venues
Exclusive to all users of Reservation.Tools comes also the ‘Reservation.Tools: Sync’ app. The app that can also be found on Google Play allows users to sync all their customers’ contacts from the database to any smartphone or calling device in real time. This way when a restaurant’s host or hostess gets a call from a returning customer, his information is automatically displayed on the device. This way the person responsible for handling reservations can quickly glance at the client’s rating, spending habits, and table preferences in order to optimize his experience.
For more info, visit: Oxxy.com
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.