The Melting Pot fondue restaurant franchise with 138 locations in North America has introduced new Premium Cheese Fondue Dippers to its menu. Guests can now complement any of The Melting Pot's cheese fondues with sliced Italian meats including capicola, mortadella, and salami accompanied by slices of summer sausage and cornichons.
In addition, The Melting Pot is currently featuring limited-time Roaring Cocktails, available now through November 2. The limited-time fall beverage program features five cocktails, inspired by the Prohibition Era. Prices vary by location.
Roaring Cocktails include:
- Speakeasy Smash: We combine mint leaves with Tito's Handmade Vodka, fresh lime juice, simple syrup, and sweet & sour mix.
- Debonair Derby: Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey and Cointreau Orange Liqueur mixed with grapefruit and honey.
- Swanky Doll: Hendrick's Gin and Cointreau Orange Liqueur combine with lemon juice, simple syrup, grenadine, and fresh-squeezed orange juice.
- Sparkling Sidecar: Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey and Cointreau Orange Liqueur shaken with simple syrup and fresh lemon and orange juices. Topped off with Luccio Special Collection Moscato.
- Bootleg Bramble: Bombay Gin shaken with fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and sweet & sour mix, then finished with Monin Blackberry Syrup.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.