Just in time for the unofficial start to summer, SoCal’s iconic diner chain, NORMS, is rolling out a new limited time offer menu that’s fully stacked with mouthwatering Southern comfort food and finger lickin’ BBQ staples.
Available in-store and pick-up/delivery “all day, every day,” starting Wednesday, May 25th, the menu features the following highlights at unmatched, affordable prices:
- Country Kitchen Skillet - Bacon, sausage, ham, tomatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheddar, and Jack cheese over hash browns, topped with country gravy and two eggs any style ($12.99)
- Chicken & Waffle - Three crispy breaded chicken tenders drizzled with bourbon sauce on a Belgian waffle served with two eggs any style ($11.99)
- Kentucky Bourbon Steak & Eggs –½ lb. NY strip steak is grilled and glazed with zesty bourbon sauce, served with two eggs any style, hash browns, and buttermilk hotcakes or toast ($14.99)
- Sausage Biscuit Breakfast - Two eggs any style, warm buttermilk biscuit topped with country gravy, two grilled sausage patties and hash browns ($7.99)
- BBQ Ribs – Available Full Rack ($17.99) or Half Rack ($14.99), St. Louis cut spareribs are rubbed with our signature Memphis dry spice, then slow-cooked and basted with BBQ sauce, served with coleslaw and fries
- Turn the Half Rack into a combo or trio by adding Chicken Tenders ($16.99), Fried Shrimp ($15.99), or both for a Trio ($18.99)
- Kentucky Bourbon Steak – ½ lb. NY strip steak grilled and glazed with zesty bourbon sauce ($14.99)
- Kickin’ Bourbon Chicken – Two chicken breasts grilled and glazed with zesty bourbon sauce ($13.99)
- Mac & Cheese – Choose between three creamy and delicious options including White Cheddar Mac-N-Cheese, Mac-N-Tots and Bacon Mac-N-Cheese ($3.99 each or 3 for $9.99)
Plus, NORMS is offering a Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs for take-out only at just $9.99.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.