Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company announced the launch of its membership program, The Creek Club, an annual membership program that allows beer fans to get exclusive perks, discounts, and more throughout 2023.
For an annual fee of $100, members will receive an exclusive member glass, Creek Club T-shirt, and an official membership card. Additional membership perks and benefits include:
- One free Birthday Beer
- 10% discount on beer, wine, and cocktails at all locations with a double discount of 20% off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 15% discount on all Neshaminy Creek merchandise
- Access to purchasing exclusive Creek Club Beers
- Discounted rates on private event rental fees
- Invitations to exclusive Creek Club Membership Parties
- Priority access to limited releases and events at the brewery
- The ability to provide input and vote on upcoming beer releases and events
- Reduced membership renewal fee for additional membership years
Prospective members can sign up for The Creek Club, online or at any of the three Neshaminy Creek taproom locations now through January 31.
“The new year felt like the perfect time to kick off a membership program for all of our loyal fans and beer lovers,” explains Director of Sales and Marketing, Kyle Park. “This program is something that so many of our guests have asked for and I’m glad we finally get to make it happen. The Creek Club is a fun way to grow our community of misfits that we’ve been building here for over a decade and reward them for sticking with us.”
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by WTWH Media LLC.