Napa Technology, creator of the WineStation intelligent wine dispensing and preservation system, invites you to visit its booth (#10147) at the NRA show for an introduction to the most technically advance wine dispensing and preservation business solutions in the world, designed for operators to maximize profitability for their individual business needs.
Please stop by booth #10147 to experience firsthand where a good glass of wine and technology meet on May 18-19 from noon to 6 p.m. at this year’s new location for the Wine, Spirits & Beer Event 2014, McCormick Place, Lakeside Ballroom (E354). Beautiful wines will be served in conjunction with the unveiling of our newest products:
High-Volume Dispensing and Blending Technology
- WineStation High Volume is the only system available on the market today that can accurately pour (taste, half, and full glass options) and track keg wine sales. WineStation High Volume does not require a build out like a traditional tap system and is ideal for high-volume operators and operators
- WineStation Hybrid is an upgrade to the core product line that makes it possible to dispense wine from both kegs and bottles in the same four-bottle system. This system modification allows operators the flexibility to alternate offerings at any time and maintain pouring and tracking controls. The Hybrid upgrade can be applied to any WineStation model.
- BlendingStation, designed exclusively for Raymond Vineyards, has now been extended to hotel and entertainment venues for guests to create their own signature blends.
Genesis is the first single bottle preservation and dispensing system designed for sparkling and still wine, as well as high volume kegs and barrels. Inspired by its patented Clean-Pour dispensing head, Napa Technology developed the Genesis family of products to provide a cost effective solution without compromising quality and simplicity.
- Genesis provides wine preservation for 60 days and dispensing at any quantity desired.
- Genesis Sparkling edition provides 7-10 day preservation for sparkling wines and champagne, utilizing Napa Technology’s new IntelliCork technology.
- Genesis High Volume edition provides flawless dispensing for any wine-by-the-glass program from kegs and barrels.
Integrated Software Technology
Napa Technology offers several software solutions designed to allow operators of all sizes the ability to maximize operational efficiencies: Micros POS integration; RFID and Magstripe hotel room key integration; shared database management; loyalty programming; and multi-location and worldwide networking.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.