Mondelēz International Foodservice has released a new edition of its Culinary Inspiration Guide, A Celebration of Flavor. The Culinary Inspiration Guide is a valuable resource for chefs and operators looking for industry news, culinary insights, recipes and more.
Here’s what you can expect in this volume of the Culinary Inspiration Guide:
- Leveraging Social Media to Identify Flavor Trends and Menu Inspiration: From tropical flavors to nostalgic favorites, Mondelēz identifies the most popular snack and dessert concepts to inspire your next menu
- Happy Birthday to OREO: To celebrate the 110th birthday of OREO, chefs around the country showcase specialty treats and menu LTOs featuring America’s favorite cookie
- A Passion for Pastry and Social Justice: James Beard Award nominated pastry chef, Paola Velez shares the inspiration behind her culinary creations and on-going commitment to making the industry a more equitable place
- Partnering for Diversity & Inclusion: Mondelēz International shares news of its recent partnership with PFLAG NATION, the country’s largest organization dedicated to providing peer support, education and advocacy to LGBTQ+ communities and their families
- Announcing the RITZ Recipe Contest Winner: Executive Chef Lauren Katz shares her recipe for her award-winning RITZ Cracker Crusted Pimento & Bacon Jalapeno Pastry Poppers
And what would a flavor-focused Inspiration Guide be without recipes? In this volume, Mondelēz International Foodservice shares recipes for a variety of sweet and savory applications featuring popular Mondelēz ingredients like Chunky CHIPS AHOY! Cookie Pieces, RITZ Crushed Crackers, OREO Cookie Pieces, and more.
View the full Culinary Inspiration Guide at www.letschatsnacks.com/culinary-inspiration-guide-vol-4. To stay up-to-date on trends and insights throughout the year, visit mondelezinternationalfoodservice.com and follow @SnackandDessertSolutions on Instagram.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.