Mimi's has introduced a menu with more than 20 new items, showcasing simply prepared, house-made, French-inspired American comfort food, to all its restaurants across the U.S.
The menu, available now, features new dishes like Provencal Veggie Pasta and Chicken & Shrimp Jambalaya, plus new mix-and-match combinations so guests can enjoy more than one favorite dish per visit. Highlights include:
- Tuscan Omelet, an addition to Mimi's all-day breakfast menu, is a three-egg omelet filled with spinach artichoke dip, feta cheese, and tomatoes.
- Mimi's Mix & Match Trio allows guests everyday choice and value from a variety of Mimi's favorite sandwiches, salads, soup, sides, and petite desserts.
- Trio of Appetizers offers hand-breaded chicken tenders, lightly fried zucchini and warm spinach artichoke dip with house-made tortilla chips, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.
- Hibachi Plate comes with the choice of chicken, salmon, or shrimp and Asian vegetables tossed in a honey teriyaki glaze.
- Petite Dessert Ensemble offers the choice of three petite servings from French Silk Slab Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait, Chocolate Custard Parfait, Creme Brulee Cheesecake Slab Pie, or Chocolate Chip Croissant Bread Pudding.
"Mimi's new menu adds variety and flavors that resonate with our guests, while keeping the classic dishes they love. In addition, we are now excited to offer our full breakfast menu any time, day or night," says Mimi's Vice President of Marketing Ann Dalier. "We're also launching our seasonal fall pumpkin event, so there's a lot to explore at Mimi's right now, whether you're enjoying a family meal or celebrating a special occasion."
Seasonal items feature the classic fall flavors of pumpkin and spice. Returning favorites are the Pumpkin Spice Muffin, filled and topped with whipped sweet cream cheese then finished with pumpkin seed crumble, and the Pumpkin Griddlecake, topped with fresh, house-made apple compote. New for 2017 are the Pumpkin Spice Latte, flavored with real pumpkin, and the Pumpkin Muffin Sundae, featuring the Pumpkin Spice Muffin served with French vanilla ice cream and drizzled with Mimi's Foster Sauce.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.