Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery continues its brand transformation by announcing a new catering menu and online experience at MimisCatering.com, through an expanded partnership with MonkeySoft Solutions TM, Inc. (MSI), an ezCater company. This update comes shortly after the beloved Mimi’s brand refreshed its name and image in July.
“Our goal at Mimi’s is to create effortless experiences that allow our guests to celebrate life around food, friends and family,” says Tiffany McClain, head of marketing for Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery. “To achieve this goal, it was necessary to partner with the best-in-catering technology, and we chose MONKEYTM to propel our digital ecosystem engine with a forward-focused vision.”
Alongside this digital evolution, the Mimi’s innovation team developed menu options with ease of ordering in mind: small, medium and large sizes are portioned for groups of 10, 20, or 30. Packaging has been redesigned and optimized with transportability in mind and the new menu provides affordable options, making it possible to host a group of 10 for less than $10 per person.
A highlight of the new menu includes:
- Pastries & Fruit platters with your selection of croissants or Mimi’s famous muffins.
- Breakfast Croissant Tray with three flavors including Egg White, Mozzarella and Avocado, Ham & Cheddar, as well as Bacon & Cheddar
- Brunch Feast includes Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, and Roasted Potatoes
- Sandwiches, Soups & Salads Assortments: A mix and match menu to create your own experience
- Entrées & Pastas: Enjoy classics like Mimi’s Turkey Dinner, French Pot Roast, Creamy Chicken Pasta, French-Creole Pasta, and Chicken Pesto Pasta.
- Desserts: Indulge in Mimi’s Sweet Pastry Basket and Cookie Tray
“MonkeySoft Solutions is committed to helping brands build scalable off-premise programs that grow their business,” says Mo Asgari, president of MonkeySoft Solutions. “We’re excited to help Mimi’s continue to put their guests first and provide a great experience in their new off-premises program.”
Orders can be placed up to 24 hours before the desired pickup time or up to 30 days in advance. Restaurants now have the discretion of delivering larger orders, but arrangements must be made ahead of time via direct contact with the Bistro. For more information, including the complete menu, please visit www.MimisCatering.com
Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.