As we enter October, the holidays are just around the corner and IHOP is ready to celebrate. This holiday season will look quite different from years past, but safely connecting with family and friends to celebrate the holidays is more important than ever during these uncertain times. IHOP’s seasonal pancakes are here to spark joy and connection, all while dining on something craveable and delicious at a great value.
New to the holiday lineup this year are the Milk ‘n’ Cookies Pancakes, two fluffy buttermilk pancakes filled with Oreo cookie pieces topped with sweet milk mouse, vanilla sauce drizzle and more cookie pieces. If Pumpkin Spice Pancakes or Cinn-a-Stack Pancakes – which are layered with cinnamon roll filling and topped with cream cheese icing – are your preferred flavors, IHOP also has you covered. And for kids (or kids at heart) looking for creative ways to celebrate Halloween, look no further than Mr. Mummy, IHOP’s Halloween-themed pancake offering with a green pancake base and cream cheese icing “bandages.”
IHOP’s Seasonal Pancakes
- New Milk ‘n’ Cookies Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes filled with OREO Cookie pieces and topped with sweet milk mousse, vanilla sauce drizzle, more cookie pieces, and a flurry of powdered sugar and festive sprinkles.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: Two pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and seasonal spices, crowned with creamy whipped topping.
- Cinn-A-Stack Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with cinnamon spread, a drizzle of cream cheese icing and a crown of whipped topping. Also available with Pumpkin Spice Pancakes.
- New Cookies ‘n’ Cream Hot Chocolate: Creamy toasted marshmallow hot chocolate crowned with whipped topping, OREO Cookie pieces, and festive sprinkles.
- New Lil’ Cookie Hot Chocolate (12 yrs and under): Creamy toasted marshmallow hot chocolate crowned with whipped topping, OREO Cookie pieces, and festive sprinkles.
- Mr. Mummy: Features a green pancake base, zig zags of cream cheese icing “bandages,” banana and chocolate chip eyes and a sweet purple icing smile.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.