BARDOT Brasserie, Las Vegas' debut French concept from James Beard award-winning chef Michael Mina, is now open for dinner and weekend brunch at ARIA Resort & Casino.
Paying homage to the skillful culinary techniques, celebrated libations, and sexy atmosphere for which The City of Light is renowned, Chef Mina has created a stylish and unforgettable interpretation of a Parisian brasserie in the center of The Strip.
"Upon entering BARDOT, every detail transports guests to a cafe along the Champs-Elysées in the 1920s," Chef Mina says. "I am thrilled to introduce this restaurant to Las Vegas and for it to be a part of one of the most dynamic culinary scenes in the world."
To create BARDOT's menu, Chef Mina and Executive Chef Joshua Smith merged their travels to Paris with exceptional culinary techniques to develop an array of imaginative dishes.
- Inspired Cuisine – Chef Mina pays homage to classic French cuisine presenting an exquisite array of signature dishes that celebrate the iconic café culture of Paris.
- Traditional Onion Soup Gratinee is a gourmet masterpiece that guests can customize with Perigord truffles, braised oxtail, and a soft-poached egg, while wings offer an ode to the traditional Duck A L'Orange dish. BARDOT's version of a Croque Madame is piled high with Paris Ham and Gruyère Fondue then topped with an over-easy organic egg.
- Seafood Selections – BARDOT's extensive seafood menu includes exotic dishes such as Monkfish Bourride, Sautéed Skate Wing, and Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise, in addition to a seafood tower that guests can personalize with lobster, king crab, oysters, clams, and shrimp.
- Steak Frites – BARDOT offers the highest-quality cuts of beef cooked over an oak wood and charcoal grill. The restaurant's Steak Frites is a perfect dish for French food aficionados and novices alike featuring an 8 oz. Flat Iron, 12 oz. Ribeye, or 8 oz. Filet, which can be accompanied by bearnaise, au poivre, bordelaise, or foie gras butter. Pair the dish with simply sinful beef fat fries and bon appetit!
- Decadent Desserts – For dessert, Chefs Mina and Smith took the traditional French Macaron and cooked up a large-scale presentation of the ultra-decadent sweet, drizzled with chocolate sauce. Lemon fans will swoon over BARDOT's Lemon Meringue Tart, prepared with market citrus and fresh berries, while lovers of the classic French desserts will marvel at the Mille Fueille, a caramelized puff pastry with vanilla creme patisserie.
ARIA's mixologist Craig Schoettler, wine director Kim Wood, and Mina Group's director of vocktails Carlo Splendorini salute French drinking tradition with an inventive beverage menu that cannot be experienced elsewhere.
- Finest Wines – Wood curated one of the most extensive by-the-glass programs, as well as the largest selection of French wines in Las Vegas at BARDOT, highlighting the finest small production and rare vintages from across the globe. Additionally, BARDOT will be one of the only restaurants in the country offering wines by the houses of Couly-Dutheil, Patrick Piuze, and Domaine Cosse Maisonneuve, regarded as some of the finest in France.
- Innovative Cocktails – The restaurant's cocktail program combines the best of French culture and Las Vegas style. Signature sips include And God Created Women, a satisfying layering of French spirits and egg whites, and the Voltaire, a cider-based cocktail that dazzles the senses with baked apple bitters and housemade ginger syrup.
- Eclectic Brews – Beer enthusiasts will be delighted by more than 80 international hard-to-find varieties such as Germany's Kulmbacher, Belgium's N'ice Chouffe, and France's Jade Organic. BARDOT also boasts its own exclusive craft beer, Hors D'age, brewed in Northern France in collaboration with Stillwater Artisanal Ales.
- Historic Spirits – Schoettler scoured the beverage world to garner BARDOT Brasserie's impressive collection of historic spirits, including cognacs dating back to 1811 and Las Vegas' largest selection of Chartreuse, the legendary French liqueur distilled by Carthusian Monks.
Created by Bishop Pass Interior Architectural Design Studio, BARDOT's space exudes a dark and sexy, almost enigmatic atmosphere.
- Big Brass Bar – A vibrant location for mingling with friends or grabbing a cocktail, BARDOT's bar will catch visitors' attention the minute they walk inside. Perched high above the zinc countertop is a maze of brass pipes connecting to form shelves for the venue's high-end spirits and alcohol.
- Chic Dining Room – BARDOT's main dining room offers a traditional yet luxurious dining space. Walls of black lacquer are paneled with gold pen striping, surrounding a series of Parisian columns. Burgundy leather booths and bistro-style tables spread across a pristine marble floor, where guests can sneak a peek inside the restaurant's show kitchen as they watch their meals come to life.
- Sidewalk Cafe – A nod to Parisian sidewalk cafes, BARDOT features intimate seating outside of the restaurant for an entertaining dining and people-watching experience. Situated in the courtyard overlooking ARIA's second-floor promenade, the locale's French-inspired storefront and high windows transport guests to a 20th-century literary cafe in Paris.
BARDOT Brasserie is located on the second floor of ARIA.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by FSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.